Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where Do I Start?


Uh-oh ... this blog is now becoming a main source to procrastination!  I have three syllabi with assignments laid out, all my books sitting beside me, and I don't know where to start!

I'll get there, I really will.  First I have to finish cleaning up from the party last night, watch "He's Just Not That Into You" for the 27th time, flip through Julie Powell's new book Cleaving, and take out the garbage.  I really will start reading and working on assignments soon!  Maybe I am suddenly afraid that I won't succeed?

Nawwww, I know that's not true.  Okay, I will get started.  After the movie ....

A While Later ....
Ha!  I did my first assignment for Web Design & Management, which was tricker than expected, but simple once I figured it out.  Create my own website ... of course, it took me half an hour to read through the instructions and syllabus and understand this new language.  I consider myself to be computer savvy, and most people in my office call me before they call IT to help them navigate computer issues, but learning website design is going to be a whole challenge on its own.  But I conquered the first step.  Ah, small amount of pride is felt in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment